Our workshops are designed to help you make the best decisions for your life.
Wednesday, Sept 20, 2017 at 1:15pm PST.
Jason is going to cover…
- When to claim social security as part of a retirement income plan.
- How you can know if you have saved enough for retirement.
- Learn why retirement is all about cash-flow and not your networth.
- Consider the tax implications of your planning.
- How to put all the pieces of the retirement puzzle together.
- Stress test your retirement plan against stock market risk, inflation, death of one spouse and long term care.
Click here to learn more and register.
2-Day Class on Tuesday Oct 10th & 17th
6:00 - 9:00pm
Jason Parker, RICP -- Instructor
1600 Chester Ave
Bremerton, WA 98337
Materials Fee: $49 (additional workbook $24)
- Early Bird Special: $39 ... Sign up 10 days prior to first class.
Your spouse or guest may attend at no additional cost with your paid registration.
Is this course right for me?
Are you nearing or already in retirement? Attend this course and acquire the tools to make sound financial decisions that can help guide you to and through retirement.
You’ll learn how to:
• Define retirement and what’s important to you
• Realistically estimate your income and expenses
• Create a steady and reliable income stream
• Understand your distribution options
• Avoid 4 potentially costly Social Security
• Determine whether or not to convert your IRA
to a Roth IRA
• Reduce expenses and preserve the value of
• And much more …
Seating is limited. Register today
Call us at (360) 562-0980 to register over the phone or to ask any questions. Please have your credit card ready for payment.
Or register online by clicking here.
By providing your contact information, you may be offered information regarding the purchase of insurance and investment products.
Parker Financial LLC does business as the following: Sound Retirement Planning, Sound Retirement Radio, Parker Tax Advisors, Social Security Planner, Annuity Expert, LTC Expert, Insurance Services of Parker Financial, LLC & Parker Financial. Home office located at 9057 Washington Ave NW, #104, Silverdale, WA 98383. Jason Parker, RICP® has passed the series 65 exam and has a Washington State insurance license. Parker Financial LLC is a registered investment adviser in the State of Washington. The adviser may not transact business in states where it is not appropriately registered, excluded or exempted from registration. Individualized responses to person that involve either the effecting of transaction in securities, or the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation, will not be made without registration or exemption.