Our workshops are designed to help you make the best decisions for your life.
2) Use the form to the right of the screen to register.3) Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, February 20, 2019 at 5:30pm PST.
Jason is going to cover…
- Budget-driven retirement planning
- Retirement Budget Calculators
- How you can know if you have saved enough for retirement.
- Learn why retirement is all about cash-flow and not your net worth.
- When to claim social security as part of a retirement income plan.
- Stress test your retirement plan against stock market risk, inflation, death of one spouse and long term care.
- Consider the tax implications of your planning.
- How to put all the pieces of the retirement puzzle together.
Click here to register.
The above events are not a solicitation for any security. No individual tax advice is given. Please consult a licensed professional. Jason Parker is insurance licensed and has passed the series 65 exam. He offers annuities, life & long term care insurances as well as investment services. We reserve the right to refuse a reservation request from an individual or group and reserve the right to cancel an existing reservation. First time attendees and existing clients receive preferential status in the event we need to refuse a reservation. For more details, please call us at Parker Financial LLC 360-337-2701. Sound Retirement Planning is a dba of Parker Financial LLC. Not affiliated with a government agency. Address: 9057 Washington Ave NW #104, Silverdale, WA 98383.
*Vibe Coworks’s does not endorse nor recommend any of the views nor opinions expressed by Jason Parker or this seminar. All company names, brand names, trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners.
Notice: Financial advisers will be charged $1500. Attorneys and CPAs are welcome. Spouses urged to attend.
By providing your contact information, you may be offered information regarding the purchase of insurance and investment products.
Parker Financial LLC does business as the following: Sound Retirement Planning, Sound Retirement Radio, Insurance Services of Parker Financial, LLC & Parker Financial. Home office located at 9230 Bay Shore Drive NW #201, Silverdale, WA 98383. Jason Parker, RICP® is a Registered Investment Adviser Representative and has a Washington State insurance license. Parker Financial LLC is a registered investment adviser in the State of Washington. The adviser may not transact business in states where it is not appropriately registered, excluded or exempted from registration. Individualized responses to person that involve either the effecting of transaction in securities, or the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation, will not be made without registration or exemption.