Our workshops are designed to help you make the best decisions for your life.
Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 1:15pm PST.
Jason is going to cover…
- Budget-driven retirement planning
- Retirement Budget Calculators
- How you can know if you have saved enough for retirement.
- Learn why retirement is all about cash-flow and not your net worth.
- When to claim social security as part of a retirement income plan.
- Stress test your retirement plan against stock market risk, inflation, death of one spouse and long term care.
- Consider the tax implications of your planning.
- How to put all the pieces of the retirement puzzle together.
Click here to learn more and register.
By providing your contact information, you may be offered information regarding the purchase of insurance and investment products.
Parker Financial LLC does business as the following: Sound Retirement Planning, Sound Retirement Radio, Parker Tax Advisors, Social Security Planner, Annuity Expert, LTC Expert, Insurance Services of Parker Financial, LLC & Parker Financial. Home office located at 9057 Washington Ave NW, #104, Silverdale, WA 98383. Jason Parker, RICP® has passed the series 65 exam and has a Washington State insurance license. Parker Financial LLC is a registered investment adviser in the State of Washington. The adviser may not transact business in states where it is not appropriately registered, excluded or exempted from registration. Individualized responses to person that involve either the effecting of transaction in securities, or the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation, will not be made without registration or exemption.